background

Friday, January 25, 2013

Convos with Nina


My convos with Nina this morning from Richland to Pasco:

(note that her questions, I'm sure, stem from my love of Project Runway)
Nina: were you a fashion model?
Me: No
Nina: were you a model?
Me: No
Nina: were you a designer?
Me: No
Nina: What WERE you, then, before a photographer?
Me: a writer, I guess
Nina: what's a writer? (me: eye roll because I'm appalled) And if you can write, why don't you know how to spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

2nd convo:

Nina: All I've ever wanted is a little house of my own, with a little car. But I want the car to fly a bit, like a jet. And I want it to look like a Jeep.
Me: Nice

3rd convo:

Nina: You know what I'm really good at? I can shoot a Bulban Arrow.
Me: Do you mean a Bow and Arrow?
Nina: Yeah, a Bulban Arrow. I want to go hunting with one. Or maybe you can buy me one for practice, and I need a dummy to shoot at, too.
Me: (WTH?)

4th convo:

Nina: Will you not let me kiss boys until I'm 20?
Me: Yeah, that sounds about right.
Nina: I haven't decided where I'm going to get married.
Me: You have plenty of time for that.
Nina: And I don't know who I'm going to marry.
Me: Again, plenty of time to find someone. Can we listen to music now?

Nina, 5 going on 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia