background

Thursday, January 13, 2011

all aboard the Polar Express

As I climbed into bed last night, Michael looked at me and said casually, "Polar fleece to bed?" Then he rolled his eyes. My response was, "Oh, I don't think it's performance fleece, by any means, I got it for $10 at Old Navy." End of discussion.

You see, my winter bedtime wardrobe has been a source of criticism for quite some time. On a typical night, I'll wear socks, loungewear pants, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt to bed.

One night Michael stole a glance at me while he was reading in bed. "Going to Alaska tonight, honey?" I just smiled in reply.

I'm sure you're thinking, "Duh, add blankets." We have.

Here's the thing: I hate being cold. And since I'm usually out of bed an average of 3 times per night, I need to be snuggly in bed...as well as out of bed.

So there. Me and my non-performance fleece will be snuggly allllll night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia