background

Thursday, February 17, 2011

round-up of funnies from today

This morning I pour Audrey a bowl of Trix cereal. I get it kind of full, so I ask, "Is this too much?"

"No," she says. "Well, maybe I'll take a bit out." She takes exactly 3 tiny balls of trix out.

******************************************

As I made Nina's waffles while wearing my Snuggie, she says, "Don't get your Snuggie sleeves in my waffles."

******************************************

Tonight, Nina heard someone say Justin Bieber's name on the TV. Her eyes grow wide and she says, "He's amazing."

*****************************************

Audrey brings me a chapstick, gives me a kiss and says, "Happy Birthday, Mom." I said, "Thanks...a used chapstick for me, huh?" She replies, "No, it's for Nina. I found it under your car."

Only the best for her little sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia