background

Monday, March 28, 2011

a bad hair day

When I woke Sunday, it was dreary and I knew it was supposed to rain in the afternoon. I decided it wasn't worth straightening my hair, so I let it go all naturale...very curly. I'll admit, it was a little wild, but I intended to wear a hat and pull it back. Unfortunately, Audrey saw me pre-hat.

She caught a glimpse of me out of the corner of her eye as she watched her show. She jumped up and ran into the kitchen. With her eyes open wide, she pointed at me and said, "Your hair is crazy. It's like when you were a kid. I know...I've seen pictures."

Almost immediately, I felt like I was back in junior high, ironing my hair so the kids wouldn't make those same comments. Fortunately for Audrey, I've matured...(whatever)...so I rolled my eyes, laughed, and hurried in to grab the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia